ASOCIACION DE LOS FILIPINOS EN CHILE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASOCIACION DE LOS FILIPINOS EN CHILE

Keeping the Filipino spirit alive everywhere, all the time!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterSearchLog in

How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Male
Birthday : 1969-01-06

How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster Empty
PostSubject: How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster   How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Hello kababayans,

It has come to our attention that posting pictures here in our site (Asociacion de los Filipinos en Chile) is a little bit complicated for amateur internet users. Although I have already posted a tutorial in the TUTORIALS section of the Homepage, still it could be a little bit taxing and inconvenient. So here's a simpler way to do it (I hope..hehe).

I'm aware that most of us have Friendster accounts where we upload our photos in photo albums. All those pictures that we have uploaded in our friendster account can also be posted here in our site in just a few simple steps:

1. Search for any photo in your Friendster Photo Albums that you want to post here in our site. Click on that photo.

2. Underneath the photo you will see the "Show Details" line. Click on it to display the details of the photo.

How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster Showdetails

3. You should see the Photo URL which starts with the http:// command line. This is what we are looking for.

How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster Photourl

4. Copy the photo URL by right-clicking on it and selecting "Copy Link Location" if you are using Mozilla Firefox or "Copy Shortcut" if you are using Windows Internet Explorer.

5. Log-in to our site. Choose a topic to reply to by clicking on the Post Reply button How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster I_reply or start a new topic by clicking on the New Thread button How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster I_post. Right click on the message field and select Paste. The URL you copied from your Friendster photo should be pasted on the message area.

How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster Pastedurl

6. Enclose the URL with the [img][/img] tags. It should look something like this:

How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster Captured046

7. Each URL should be enclosed with the [img][/img] tags if you are posting more than one picture.

8. When you're done, click Send. Your picture/s should now be posted.

Hope this helps. This only works with Friendster as Facebook doesn't allow the display of Photo URL's.

Goodluck! Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
https://pinoychile.forumotion.com

How to post pictures already uploaded in Friendster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ASOCIACION DE LOS FILIPINOS EN CHILE :: TUTORIALS-
Jump to:  
}
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com